NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Ash Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Brighton Road and its junction with Coleman Road.
2) B3014 Cove Road/Victoria Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with A325 Farnborough Road and its junction with West Heath Road (Roundabout).
3) Rawlings Lane, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Bello Abbey Way and its junction with Rawlings Farm.
4) Upper Anstey Lane, Alton East Hampshire between its junction with Old Odiham Road and its junction with Rawlings Lane
1) A323 Ash Road, A331, A3011, A325, A323
2) A325 (to Pinehurst Rbt), A327, Elles Road, Ively Road, A327, A3013, B3014, West Heath Road (Roundabout)
DURATION OF ORDER: from 21st December 2020 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388