NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Hotspur Close, Hythe, New Forest between its junction with Westhill Drive and its termination.
2) Sheperds Close, Bartley, New Forest between its junction with Sheperds Road and its termination.
3) New Inn Road, Bartley, New Forest between its junction with Rockram Close and a point 30 metres North.
4) Robins Bush Road, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Stoney Cross Plain Road and its termination.
5) Holmsley Passage, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Station Road and its junction with the A35.
6) Linford Road, Shobley New Forest between its junction with Cowpitts Lane and a point 500 metres South-West .
7) Northfields Road, Milford-On-Sea, New Forest between its junction with Carrington Lane and its termination.
8) Station Road, Sway, New Forest between its junction with Mead End Road and its junction with Middle Road.
9) Old Odiham Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Froyle Road and its junction with Green Lane.
10) Anstey Road & Anstey Lane, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Anstey Mill Lane, its junction with Geales Crescent and its junction with Shipley Close.
3) Bourne Road, Chinham Road, Southampton Road
5) Station Road, Pound Lane, Burley Road, Ringwood Road, A35
6) Linford Road, Hangesley Hill
8) Manchester Road, Middle Road
9) Old Odiham Road, Froyle Road, New Odiham Road, Greenfields Avenue
10) Paper Mill Lane, Mill Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 28th December 2020 for a period of 18 Months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388