NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Preston Cardover Road, Weild, East Hampshire between its junction with Weild Road and its junction with Bottom Lane.
2) North Lane, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Chalton Lane and its junction with Hogs Hodge Lane.
3) Church Street, Bentworth, East Hampshire between its junction with School Lane and its junction with Holt End Lane.
4) Botley Road, Curdridge, Winchester between its junction with Vicarage Lane and its junction with The Plantation.
5) Cufaude Lane, Basingstoke between its junction with Hanmore Road and its junction with The Street.
6) Tilebarn Lane, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with Lymington Road and its junction with Latchmoor Road.
7) Ford Lane, Itchen Stoke, Winchester between its junction with East Lane and its junction with B3047.
8) Horsebridge Road (High Street), Broughton, Test Valley between its junction with Queenwood Road and its junction with Beech Tree Walk.
9) Albert Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with The Butts and its junction with Whitedown.
10) Charles Watts Way (Southbound Only), Hedge End, Eastleigh between its junction with Turnpike Way and its junction with Wildern Lane.
11) Harroway, Whitchurch, Basingstoke between its junction with Bloswood Lane and its junction with Newbury Road.
12) Mill Lane, Purbrook, Havant between its junction with Purbrook Heath Road and its junction with Portsdown Hill Road.
13) Pitt Way, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Giffard Drive and its junction with Beta Road.
14) Well Street, Newtown, Basingstoke between its junction with Jonathon Hill and its junction with Broad Lane.
1) Preston Candover Road, Wallops Wood Lane, Harrow Lane, Yew Tree Lane, The Drove, Lower Wield Lane, Wield Road
2) Chalton Lane, Petersfield Lane, Hogs Hodge Lane
3) Village Street, Station Road, Drury Lane, School Lane
4) 1st Phase: A334, Reading Room Lane (for light vehicles). 2nd Phase: A334, B2177, Botley Road (for HGVs and for all vehicles).
5) Hanmore Road, Reading Road, A33, Bramley Road, Sherfield Road, The Street
6) Lymington Road, Latchmoor Road
7) Ladycroft, Winchester Road, East lane
8) Queenwood Road, Salisbury Road, Romsey Road, Beech Tree Walk
9) Butts Road, Borovere Gardens, Whitedown
10) B3342, B3035
11) Newbury Road, Newbury Street, Market Place,Church Street, Bell Street, Bloswood Lane, A34 From J A303 To J B4640 N, A34From J B4640 To J A303 S
12) Potswell Lane, Pigeon House Lane, Portsdown Hill Road
13) Giffard Drive, Coleville Road, Beta Road
14) Harts Lane, Winchester Road, Newtown Straight
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th January 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388