NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Totford Hill, Totford, Basingstoke between its junction with B3046 Basingstoke Road and its junction with Northington Hill.
2) A30 Winchester Road (Northbound), Basingstoke between its junction with the M3 J7 Roundabout and a point 390 metres North of said junction.
3) Preston Candover Road, Wield, East Hampshire between its junction with Bottom Lane and its junction with Lower Wield Lane.
4) Alresford Drove, South Wonston, Winchester between its junction with Ox Drove and its junction with West Hill Road North.
5) Wells Lane, Whitchurch, Basingstoke between its junction with Bell Street and its junction with Park View.
6) Ornamental Drive (Borderwood), Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Ornamental Drive (Rhinefield) and its junction with Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary.
7) Kingsmead, Wickham, Winchester between its junction with A32 Wickham Road and its junction with Bishops Wood Road.
8) Donigers Dell, Meon Valley, Winchester between its junction with Hampton Hill and its termination.
1) Northington Hill, Basingstoke Road, Farleigh Road
2) M3, A33, A30
3) Harrow Lane, Yew Tree Lane, The Drove, Lower Wield Lane, Wield Road
4) West Hill Road North, Downs Road, Christmas Hill,Winchester Hill, Wonston Road, Weston Down Road, Old Stoke Road
5) Bell Street, Church Street
6) Bolderwood Road, Road Through Emery Down Towards Stoney Cross, Swan Green, Bournemouth Road
7) A32, Bishops Wood Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 25th January 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388