NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that The Council of the Borough of Eastleigh (hereinafter referred to as "the Council") pursuant to arrangements made with the Hampshire County Council in exercise of the powers of the said County Council under Sections 1, 2 and 4 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act") and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Act and of all other enabling powers, and after consultation with the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with Part III of Schedule 9 to the Act hereby proposes to make the above Order, the effects of which would be to:
1. Remove the "Prohibition of Driving except for access" restriction on the following roads: Chestnut Close, Red Lodge, Nursery Gardens, The Oaklands, The Croft
2. Introduce "No waiting at any time" restrictions in the following roads: Allbrook Hill north-west side from the boundary of property Nos 29/33 for 30 metres north-eastwards, Arnold Road north-west side from 10 metres north-east of Mansbridge Road north-eastwards for 7 metres (in place of parking place for permit holders), Chestnut Close north-west side from 15 metres north-east of Chestnut Avenue north-eastwards for 5 metres, Crestwood View (spine) north-east side for its entire length, south-west side from its junction with Woodside Avenue for 20m south-eastwards, from the south eastern building line of property no 70 south-eastwards to its south-eastern closed end, Crestwood View (spur leading to Nos 10-52) north-west side from its junction with Crestwood View (spine) for 16 metres north-eastwards, south-east side from a point 18 metres north-east of Crestwood View (spine) north-eastwards to the southwestern boundary of No 49, from a point 8 metres north-east of the southwestern boundary of No 49 north-eastwards for 29 metres, Crestwood View (spur leading to Nos 16-18) south-west side From Crestwood View (spur leading to property no's 10-52) north-westwards for 12 metres, Grantham Road south side from 0.5 metres east of the western boundary of No 9 eastwards for 2 metres (in place of parking place for permit holders), and from 4 metres west of the western boundary of No 9 westwards for 2 metres (in place of parking place for 2 hours no return within 2 hours or permit holders) Stoneham Lane both sides from the northern boundary of St Nicolas Churchyard to the boundary of Eastleigh Borough with Southampton City, Woodside Avenue south-east side from a point 20 metres south-west of its junction with Crestwood View north-eastwards to a 20 metres north east of that junction;
3. Introduce "No waiting Monday to Friday 9 to 11 am" restrictions in the following road: Chestnut Close both sides from the boundary of Nos 12 and 13 north-eastwards to its north-eastern closed end;
4. Introduce Parking Places for 2 hours, no return within 4 hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm in the following roads: Chestnut Close north-west side From 20 metres north of its junction with Chestnut Avenue for 22 metres, Nursery Gardens north-west side from 10 metres north-east of Red Lodge north-eastwards for 20 metres;
5. Introduce Parking place for permit holders (zone 4) in the following road: Mansbridge Road north side from 10 metres west of Arnold Road westwards for 5 metres (in place of "No waiting at any time");
6. Introduce Parking Places for Disabled Persons, to be implemented as required in the following roads, up to a maximum of six Parking Places: Albert Road, Barrington Close, Beaulieu Road, Blenheim Road, Browsholme Close, Consort Road, Cox Row, Curlew Square, Devon Drive, Drum Road, Falcon Square, Falkland Road, Great Farm Road, Greenfinch Close, Haddon Drive, High Street, Kent Road, Launceston Drive, Leigh Road, Lewes Close, Linnet Square, Magpie Lane, Market Street , Maypole Villas, Mottisfont Road, Nightingale Avenue, Oxburgh Close, Penshurst Way, Robin Square, St John's Road, Selborne Drive, Somerset Crescent, Sparrow Square, Surrey Road, Sussex Road, Swift Close, The Quadrangle, Twyford Road, Victoria Road, Westfield Crescent, Westfield Road, Whyteways, Wiltshire Road, Woodpecker Way;
7. Introduce Parking Places for Disabled Persons Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm, to be implemented as required in the following roads, up to a maximum of six Parking Places: Wells Place
8. Introduce Parking Places for Disabled Persons, to be implemented as required in the following roads, up to a maximum of twelve Parking Places: Belmont Road, Cornwall Road
A copy of the Order together with all plans showing the roads to which the Order relates and a statement of the Council's reasons for proposing to make the Order may be inspected at Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh during normal office hours or on the Council's website: www.eastleigh.gov.uk/TRO.
Objections to these proposals together with the grounds on which they are made must be sent in writing or via the form on the Council's website to the undersigned by 5 March 2021. Letters of support will also be accepted during this time.
DATED: 12 February 2021 (For further information, please call 023 8086 8000 or email email@example.com )
Ian Austin, Head of Legal Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact:Ian Austin, Head of Legal Services 023 8068 8000