NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that The Council of the Borough of Eastleigh (hereinafter referred to as "the Council") pursuant to arrangements made with the Hampshire County Council in exercise of the powers of the said County Council under Sections 1, 2 and 4 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 ("the Act") and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Act and of all other enabling powers, and after consultation with the Chief Officer of Police in accordance with Part III of Schedule 9 to the Act hereby proposes to make the above Order, the effects of which would be to:
1. Remove "No waiting and no loading at any time" restrictions in the following road: New Road both sides from 10 to 30 metres north-west of Station Road,
2.Remove "No waiting at any time" restrictions in the following road: New Road south-west side from 10 to 50 metres south-east of Station Road, Sydney Avenue both sides from 10 to 16 metres south-east of Hamble Lane, south side from 15 to 35 metres west of Beaulieu Road
3. Introduce "No waiting at any time" restrictions in the following roads: Norbury Gardens north side from a point in line with the southern most building line of property number 4 to a point in line with the north eastern most building line of that property,
4. Introduce "No waiting at any time on footway or verge" restrictions in the following roads: Bridge Close all sides for their entire lengths, Beaulieu Road, west side from 10 metres north of Hamble Lane to 26 metres south of Sydney Avenue, east side from 10 metres north of Hamble Lane to 10 metres south of Sydney Avenue Sydney Avenue south side from 10 metres east of Hamble Lane to 15 metres west of Beaulieu Road, Flowers Close both sides for its entire length
5. Introduce "No waiting Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm" restrictions in the following road: Reeves Way (spur leading to rear of 11-21 Reeves Way) west side from rear of No 1 to rear of No 4 Lewins Walk
6. Relocate "Loading only" restriction in Station Road south-east side from 21 metres to 10 metres north-east of New Road
7. Introduce Parking Places for Disabled Persons, to be implemented as required in the following roads, up to a maximum of six Parking Places: Astral Gardens, Beech Gardens, Boundary Road, Castle Road, Cedar Close, Chamberlayne Road, Cliffe Avenue, Coach Road, Coronation Parade, Devonshire Gardens, Estridge Close, Grange Court, Jarvis Fields, Kingfisher Close, Long Lane, Moore Crescent, New Road, Oak Road, Priory Road, Satchell Lane, Station Road, The Crescent, Victoria Road, Westfield Close, Windmill Lane, Woolston Road, Wykeham Close, Wykeham Road
8. Introduce Parking Places for Disabled Persons, to be implemented as required in the following roads, up to a maximum of twelve Parking Places: Grantham Avenue, Monks Road
A copy of the Order together with all plans showing the roads to which the Order relates and a statement of the Council's reasons for proposing to make the Order may be inspected at Eastleigh House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh during normal office hours or on the Council's website: www.eastleigh.gov.uk/TRO.
Objections to these proposals together with the grounds on which they are made must be sent in writing or via the form on the Council's website to the undersigned by 12 March 2021. Letters of support will also be accepted during this time.
DATED: 19 February 2021 (For further information, please call 023 8068 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
Ian Austin, Head of Legal Services (email@example.com)
Contact:Ian Austin, Head of Legal Services 02380 688000