2. The enlargement of Hollywater School will allow the school to increase the capacity by up to 8 additional places. The works will provide additional internal teaching accommodation and refurbishments together with external play area to enable more children to attend the school and also improve the overall learning environment for all pupils. The school is successfully meeting the needs of children with a range of difficulties in a safe and secure environment. The proposal is to enlarge the school with effect from 1 September 2021.
3. The current capacity of Hollywater School is for 128 places. The enlargement of accommodation will be provided with effect from 1 September 2021. From that date the school will have a total capacity for 136 pupils. The current agreed pupil number for the school is 128 and this will increase to 136 on the implementation of this proposal.
4. The expected capital cost of this project, up to £450,000, will be included in the Children's Services Capital Programme to Executive Lead Member for Children's Services on 7 July 2021.
5. This Notice is an extract from the complete proposal. Copies of the complete proposal may be obtained from Bernadette Dawes, Inclusion Commissioning Manager, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; e-mail: email@example.com or by phone on: 07523 937841
6. Within four weeks from the date of publication of these proposals, any person may object or make comments on the proposal by sending them to Bernadette Dawes, Inclusion Commissioning Manager, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; by phone on: 07523 937841 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org