2. The enlargement of the resourced provision to support pupils with SEMH needs at Bedenham Primary School will allow the capacity to be increased by 4 additional places. The County Council is proposing to refurbish an area of the school and outdoor space to create a new area in the school for the resourced provision. The school is successfully meeting the needs of children with a range of difficulties in a safe and secure environment. The proposal is to enlarge the resourced provision with effect from 1 September 2021.
3. The current capacity of the resourced provision at Bedenham Primary School is for 8 places. The enlargement of accommodation will be provided with effect from 1 September 2021. From that date the resourced provision will have a total capacity for 12 pupils.
4. The capital cost of this project, £100,000, was included in the Children's Services Capital Programme report approved by Executive Lead Member for Children's Services on 15 March 2021. This funding covers both internal alterations to create larger SEMH resourced provision and an enclosed external play area.
5. This Notice is an extract from the complete proposal. Copies of the complete proposal may be obtained from Bernadette Dawes, Inclusion Commissioning Manager, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; e-mail: email@example.com or by phone on: 07523 937841
6. Within four weeks from the date of publication of these proposals, any person may object or make comments on the proposal by sending them to Bernadette Dawes, Inclusion Commissioning Manager, Children's Services Department, EII Court North, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 8UG; by phone on: 07523 937841 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org