NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) North Lane, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Sheeling Close and its junction with Woodland Walk.
2) Shoe Lane, Exton, Winchester between its junction with Beacon Hill Lane and its junction with Church Lane.
3) Queens Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Butts Road and its junction with Rack Close Road
4) Finchdean Road, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Ashcroft Lane and its junction with South Lane.
5) Winsor Lane, Copythorne, New Forest between its junction with Tatchbury Lane and its junction with Eadens Lane.
6) Service Road outside Spar Shop , Bartley, Copythorne, New Forest between its junction with A336 Southampton Road and its junction with Winsor Road.
7) Elmwood Lane, Steep, East Hampshire between its junction with Sandy Lane and its junction with Farnham Road.
8) Vyne Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Chapel Hill and its junction with Burgess Road.
9) School Road, Bursledon, Eastleigh between its junction with Church lane and its junction with Long Lane.
10) Manor Farm Lane, Colemore & Priors Dean, East Hampshire between its junction with Warren Lane and its junction with Church Farm.
11) Bullington Lane, Test Valley, Bullington CP between its junction with A30 Roundabout, A34 Slip and its junction with Stockbridge Road East
1) North Lane, Redan Road, A323, Ordnance Road
2) Beacon Hill Lane, Church Lane
3) Queens Road, Ackender Road, Butts Road
4) Ashcroft Lane, South Lane, Finchdean Road
5) Eadens Lane, Ringwood Road, Tatchbury Lane
7) Farnham Road
8) Burgess Road, Sherborne Road, Chapel Hill
9) Long Lane, Bridge Road, Church Lane
10) Manor Farm Lane, Goleigh Farm Lane, Noar Hill, Common Road, Hawkley Road, Pococks Lane, The Hollow
DURATION OF ORDER: from 25th June 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD