NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Avington Road, Itchen Valley, Winchester between its junction with B3047 Station Hill and its junction with Avington Park Lane
2) Medstead Road, Beech, East Hampshire between its junction with A339 and its junction with Bushy Leaze Woods
3) Bagmore Lane, Herriard, Basingstoke between its junction with Bell Lane and its junction with Scratchface Lane
4) Anton Mill Road Footpaths, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with South Street and its junction with Anton Mill Road
5) Meon Crescent Footway, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh between its junction with Winchester Road and its junction with Meon Crescent
6) Broughton Drove, Broughton, Test Valley between its junction with Rookery Lane and its junction with Horsebridge Lane
7) Aldern Bridge, Newbury, Basingstoke between its junction with A339 Second Street West and its junction with Aldern Bridge Cottage.
8) Bullington Manor, Upper Bullington, Winchester between its junction with Bullington Manor and its junction with Mile Stone Hall.
9) Greenwood Lane, Durley, Winchester between its junction with Durley Hall Lane and a point 550 metres South-West.
10) Sports Pavillion footpath, Farnborough between its junction with Ringwood Road and its junction with Baird Road
11) Tower Lane, Fair Oak, Eastleigh between its junction with Chicken Hall Lane and its termination
12) Barnes Lane, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Christchurch Road and its junction with Manor Road
13) Hawthorn Road, Four Marks, East Hampshire between its junction with Gradwell Lane and its junction with Willis Lane
14) Oakley Lane, Oakley, Basingstoke between its junction with Hill Road and its junction with St Johns Road
15) A3057 Romsey Road, Kings Sombourne, Test Valley between its junction with Horsebridge Road and its junction with Mottisfont Village Lane
16) Albert Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Canterbury Road and its junction with Belvedere Road
17) Lower Mullins Lane, Hythe, New Forest between its junction with Southampton Road and its junction with Dale Road
18) Linford Road, Shobley, New Forest between its junction with Cowpitts Lane and its junction with A31
19) Waltham Road, Overton, Basingtstoke between its junction with London Road and its junction with Pound Road
20) B2070 London Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with A272 London Road and its junction with Rogate Road.
21) London Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with London Road (Roundabout) and its junction with Shear Hill.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION – To impose a 30mph temporary speed restriction on the following road:
A287 Hook Common (M3 Junction 5 Roundabout), Hook, between three points: 600 metres south (A287), 1 kilometre north west (A287) and 850 metres north (B3349). Including the Junction 5 slip roads.
1) Avington Lane, Avington Park Lane, Avington Road, Easton Lane, Main Road, Martyr Worthy Road, Station Hill
2) Kings Hill/Abbey Road/Hussell Lane, Roe Downs Road, Red Hill/Boyneswood Road, A31, Selborne Road, Whitedown Lane, A339
3) Red Lane, A339 Spain Lane
5) Winchester Road, Bodycoats Road, Meon Crescent
6) Rookery Lane, Horsebridge Lane
7) A339, B4640
8) Bullington lane, Upper Bullington
9) Durley Hall Lane, Durley Street
10) Newton Road, Faraday Road, Ship Lane
11) Tower Lane
12) Christchurch Road (A337), Lymington Road (B3058), Manor Road (local vehicular traffic may be permitted from Christchurch Road as far south as the electricity sub-station or from Manor Road as north as driveway to Barnes far north as Barnes Manor House
13) Alton Lane, Hawthorn Road, Telegraph Lane, Willis Lane
14) B3400 Andover Rd - Rectory Rd - Hill Rd
15) Alma Road, Ampfield Hill, Ampfield Road, Badger Farm Road, Chilbolton Avenue, Duttons Road, Greatbridge Road, London Road, Main Road, Malmesbury Road, Marsh Court Road, Romsey Road, Steepleton Hill, Stockbridge Road, Straight Mile, Winchester Hill, Winchester Road, Winton Hill
16) Belvedere Road, Canterbury Road, Church Circle, Church Road East
17) Dale Road, Hollybank Road, Southampton Road, Lower Mullins Road
18) A31 from J A338/B3347 to JM27 E, A31 From J M27 To J A338/B3347 W, A31 Trunk Ringwood To Cadnam Eastbound, Christmas Tree Farm Road, Gorley Road, Hangersley Hill, Linford Road, Picket Hill, Picket Plain Common, Picket Post, Picket Post, Eastbound, Picket Post Westbound, Poulner Hill, Southampton Road
19) London Road, Pound Road, Winchester Street
20) A272, A3, B3006.
21) B2199, B2146, Dragon Street, B2070
DURATION OF ORDER: from 2nd August 2021 for a period of 18 months excluding Notice 4, 5 which is in force for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD