NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Kiln Lane, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with Martins Corner and its junction with Fareham Road
2) Tunbridge Lane, Bramshott, East Hampshire on the bridge and approximately 25 meters on each side
3) Clarendon Park, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Rookes Lane and its termination
4) Chantry Road, Gosport between two points 140 meters and 200 meters West of Dunkfield Road
5) Kent Lane, Harbridge, New Forest between its junction with Harbridge Drove and its junction with Christchurch Lane
6) Newton Road, Barton on Sea, New Forest between its junction with Barton Common Lane and its junction with Newton Road Spur
7) Franklin Road, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Manor Road and its termination
8) Heathy Close, Barton on Sea, New Forest between its junction with Barton Drive and its termination
9) Grigg Lane, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with Brookley Road and its junction with Waters Green
10) Cull Lane, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Hollands Wood Drive and its junction with Oakwood Avenue
11) Forest Road, Hale, New Forest between its junction with B3080 and its junction with Tethering Drove
12) Ashley Lane, Hordle, New Forest between its junction with Hare Lane and its junction with Lower Ashley Road
13) Brook Lane, Notley, Eastleigh between its junction with Church Lane and its junction with Cobbett Way
14) Lawn Road, Milford on Sea, New Forest between its junction with Keyhaven Road and its termination
15) Normandy Way, Marchwood, New Forest between its junction with Vicarage Road and its junction with Drake Close
16) Upper Northam Road, Hedge End, Eastleigh between its junction with B3036 Upper Northam Road and a point approximately 80 meters in a South Westerly direction
17) Desborough Road Rear Access Road, Eastleigh between its junction with Cherbourg Road and its junction with Desborough Road
PARKING TO BE SUSPENDED - The following roads will temporarily have the ability to park suspended:
Dilly Lane, Hartley Wintney between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Mitchell Avenue.
Alternative Route: N/A
2) Tunbridge lane, Church lane, church road, London road, Headley road
5) Harbridge Drove, Bleak Hill, Churchfield Lane
6) Newton Road, Greenfield Gardens, Green Lane, Milford Road, Barton Common Lane
9) Lyndhurst Road, Brookley Road
11) Roger Penny Way, The Ridge, Southampton Road, Ringwood Road, Bridge Street, Salisbury Street, Salisbury Road, Braemore Road, The Headlands, The Borough, High Street, Lode Hill, Paccombe, Morgans Corner, Forest Road
12) Ashley Lane, Vaggs Lane, Sway Road, Bashley Road, Fernhill Lane, Station Road, Ashley Road
13) Church Lane, Four Acres, Mortimer Road, High Street, Brook Lane
15) Normandy Way, Bury Road, Marchwood Road, A326, Twiggs Lane, Main Road. Normandy Way, Main Road, Twiggs Lane, A326, A35, A326, Jacob's Gutter Lane, Marchwood Road, Bury Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 27th September 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD