NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Sherbourne Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Queens Road and its termination
2) Gardeners Lane, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with Romsey Road A3090 and its junction with Ryedown Lane
3) Bath Road, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Nelson Place and its junction with Solent Avenue
4) Barrack Lane, Crow, New Forest between its junction with Crow Hill and its junction with Ringwood Road
5) Pinkney Lane, Lyndhurst, New Forest between its junction with A35 and its junction with Chapel Lane
6) B3058 Milford Road, Milford-on- Sea, New Forest between its junction with Downton Lane and its junction with Angel Lane
7) B3054 Bridge Road, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Undershore Road and its junction with Gosport Street
8) Main Road, Hythe, New Forest between a point approximately 180 meters West of Dibden Golf Centre junction for approximately 150 meters
9) Richard Grove (Access Road), Gosport between both of its junctions with Richard Grove
2) Gardeners Lane, Ryedown Lane, Pauncefoot Hill
3) Nelson Place, Queen Katherine Road, Solent Avenue
4) Ringwood Road, Crow Hill, Woodend Road
5) Bournemouth Road, High Street, Gosport Lane, Rufus Court Footpaths, Chapel Lane
6) B3058, A337, B3058
7) B3054, A337, B3055, B3054
8) Main Road, Claypits Lane, Sizer Way, Applemore Hill
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th October 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD