NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Wellhouse Lane/ Springvale Road, Winchester between its junction with B3420 Andover Road and its junction with Down Farm Lane
2) Easton Lane, Itchen Valley, Winchester between its junction with Martyr Worthy Road and its junction with Avington Park Lane
3) Lepe Road, Exbury, New Forest between its junction with Inchmery Lane and a point approximately 200 meters East
1) B3420, B3045, B3047, Bedfield Lane
2) Chapel Lane, A31 Alresford Road, Avington Road
3) Lepe Road, Exbury Road, Gatewood Hill, Hampton Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 18th October 2021 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD