NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Andover Road (B3400), Hurstborne Priors, Test Valley between its junction with Crossroads with B3048 and its junction with A3093
2) Queens Road, Alton, East Hants between its junction with Butts Road and its junction with Ackender Road
3) Twelve Acre Crescent (Inc Spur), Rushmoor between its junction with Broomhill Road and its termination
4) Old Park Road, Winchester between its junction with A31 and its junction with Wood Lane
5) Firgrove Road, Whitehill, East Hants between its junction with Hogmoor Road and its junction with Norris Close
6) Redlands Lane, Fareham between its junction with A27 and its junction with Avenue Road
7) Watery Lane, Goodworth Clatford, Test Valley between its junction with Norman Court Lane and its junction with Village Street
8) Cocum Road, Barton Stacey, Test Valley between its junction with Bulling Lane and its junction with Roberts Road
9) Woodward Close, Gosport between its junction with Privett Road and its termination
10) Underpass A303 Trunk Road, Winchester between its junction with C330/C29 Slip Road and its junction with Coxford Down
11) Lester Avenue, Havant between its junction with Bedhampton Road and its termination
12) Meadow Close, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Meadow Close and its termination
1) Stoke Lane, Whitworth Road, A3093
2) Butts Road, Ackender Road
4) A31, A272, Petersfield Road, Wood Lane
6) Upper St Michaels Grove, St Michaels Grove, Longfield Avenue, Peak Lane
7) Norman Court Lane, Church Lane, Village Street
8) Bullington Lane, Roberts Road
10) A303 Westbound, Bullington Cross, A303 Eastbound. Coxford Down, A303 East
DURATION OF ORDER: from 17th January 2022 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD