NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Southwood Road, Shalden, East Hampshire between its junction with Shalden Lane and its junction with New Odiham Road
2) College Lane, Ellisfield, Basingstoke between its junction with Berrydown Lane and its junction with Furzen Lane
3) School Lane, Bishops Sutton, Winchester between its junction with Bishops Sutton Road (B3047) and its junction with Church Lane
4) Grange Road, Alresford, Winchester between its junction with Salisbury Road and its junction with Jacklyns Lane
5) Gravel Lane, Four Marks, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road (A31) and its junction with Grosvenor Road
6) Bull Lane, Waltham Chase, Winchester between its junction with Winchester Road and its junction with Sandy Lane
7) Peststead Lane, Soberton, Winchester between its junction with Cole Hill and its junction with Hambledon Lane
8) Chilling Lane, Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with the triangular green in Hook Village and its junction with Adjacent to the southern boundary of the property 'Oakwood'
9) Drake Road and Marine Parade West (Rear Access), Gosport between its junction with Marine Parade West and its junction with Drake Road
10) Gilbert Street, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Court Lane and its junction with Andrews Lane
11) Gascoigne Lane, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Winchester Road (A31) and its junction with Dunsells Lane
12) B3400 Andover Road, Whitchurch, Basingstoke between its junction with Winchester Street and its junction with Longparish Road
13) Fieldhouse Drive, Gosport between its junction with Common Barn Lane and its termination
14) North East approach ramp Havant footbridge, Havant between its junction with Bottom end of North East approach ramp of Havant Footbridge (i.e. ramp next to Havant Station entrance at Leigh Road) and its junction with Top end of North East approach ramp described in item 5 above.
15) Lythe Lane, Steep, East Hampshire between its junction with Ridge Common Lane and its termination
1) New Odiham Road, The Avenue, Shalden Lane
2) Church Lane, Green Lane, Berrydown Lane
3) Bishops Sutton Road (B3047), Church Lane
4) Jacklyns Lane, Salisbury Road
5) Grosvenor Road/Soldridge Road, Lymington Bottom Road, Winchester Road
6) Winchester Road, Curdridge Lane and Sandy Lane
7) Hambledon Lane, Webbs Green, High Street, Cole Hill
8) Hook Park Road, Workman's Lane, Chilling Lane
9) Marine Parade West, Drake Road
10) Gilbert Street/Swelling Hill, Lyeway Road, Lyeway Lane, Dunsells Lane
11) Winchester Road, Berry Hill/Vicarage Lane/Church Street, Dunsells Lane
12) B3048 Longparish Road, A303, A34, Winchester Road, Winchester Street
14) Pedestrians diversion: Head north on Leigh Rd, turn left onto Elmleigh Rd and turn left to the North West approach ramp of Havant footbridge.
DURATION OF ORDER: from 21st March 2022 for a period of 18 months excluding notice 14 which is in force for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Email: [email protected]