NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Portchester Lane, Southwick, Winchester between its junction with Southwick Road B2177 and its junction with Crooked Walk Lane
2) Rowlands Castle Road & Treadwheel Road, Horndean, East Hampshire between its junction with Havant Road and its junction with Dean Lane
3) Pack Lane, Oakley, Basingstoke between its junction with Fox Lane and its junction with Buckskin Lane
4) Crown Lane, Newnham, Basingstoke between its junction with access to Rowan Lodge from Newnham Road and its junction with A30 London Road
5) Castle Street, Portchester, Fareham between its junction with Hospital Lane and its termination
6) Rake Road, Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with Mill Road and its junction with Hatch Lane
7) Marden Way Footpath, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with the north end of Wetherdown footbridge and its junction with the south end of Wetherdown footbridge
8) Northside Lane, Bishop's Sutton, Winchester between its junction with B3047 (after residence access) and its junction with a point just north of the rail bridge.
1) Southwick Road, Crooked Walk Lane
2) Dean Lane, Finchdean Road, The Green, Redhill Road, Manor Lodge Road, Havant Road
3) Fox Lane, B3400, Buckskin Lane
4) Newnham Road, Old School Road, A30 London Road
6) Wyld Green Lane
7) Marden way Footpath, Marden Way, Wetherdown
8) B3047, School Lane, Bighton Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th April 2022 for a period of 18 months excluding notice 7 which will be in force for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD