NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Tidworth Road, Fyfield, Test Valley between its junction with Deacon Road Insert Road and its junction with A342
2) Winsor Lane, New Forest between its junction with Winsor Road and its junction with Ringwood Road
3) Riverside Farm Lane, Tichborne, Winchester between its junction with B3046 and its junction with B3047
4) Mill Lane, Sheet, East Hampshire between its junction with Village Street and its junction with Farnham Road
5) Houghton Road, Houghton, Test Valley between its junction with Horsebridge Road (southern end) and its junction with A30 (Stockbridge High Street): northern end
1) Deacon Road, Kimpton Lane, Water Lane, Snoddington Road, Fyfield Road, Fyfield Lane, A342
2) Eaden Lane, Ringwood Road, Winsor Road
3) B3046, B3047
4) Village Street, Farnham Road
5) Horsebridge Road, A3057, A30
DURATION OF ORDER: from 2nd May 2022 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD