NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Norley Wood Road, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Brookhill and its junction with Norley Wood Road
2) Bartley Road, Netley Marsh, New Forest between its junction with Woodlands Road and its junction with Bourne Road
3) A27 Quay Street, Fareham between its junction with A27 Eastern Way and its junction with A27 Western Way
4) St Hilda Avenue, Horndean, East Hampshire between its junction with London Road and its termination
5) Curdridge Lane, Curdridge, Winchester between its junction with Sandy Lane and its junction with Lockhams Road
6) Black Water Drive, Totton, New Forest between its junction with Mortimer Close and its junction with Charnwood Close.
7) Belmore Lane, Lymington, New Forest between its junction of Belmore Lane & All Saints Road and its junction of Daniells Walk & Belmore Lane
8) Church Road, Pamber Heath, Basingstoke between its junction with Church Road and its junction with Silchester Road
9) Harroway, Whitchurch, Basingstoke between its junction with Newbury Road and its junction with Kingsclere Road
10) South Sway Lane, Sway, New Forest between its junction with Kings Lane and its junction with Sway Road
11) Footpath over Ringway East, Chineham, Basingstoke between its junction with Barbel Avenue and the east end of the footbridge
12) Orange Lane, Stockbridge, Test Valley between its junction with King Lane and its junction with Station Road
13) Red Hill, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Windsor Road and its junction with Roe Downs Road
14) Pyford Close, Havant between its junction with Milton Road and its junction with outside 39 Pyford Close
15) Masefield Crescent, Havant between its junction with Milton Road and its junction with 1 Masefield Crescent
1) Brookhill, Norley Wood Road
2) Bourne Road, Woodlands Road, Ringwood Road
3) Eastern Way, Western Way
6) Calmore Drive
7) Daniels Walk, Church Lane, Broad Lane, All Saints Road
8) Church Road, Pamber Heath Road, Silchester Road
9) Newbury Road, Kingsclere Road
10) Coombe Lane, Kings Lane, Pitmore Lane, Sway Road
12) King Lane, Station Road
13) Five Ash Road, Lymington Bottom Road, Winchester Road, Boyneswood Road
14) Sunnymead Drive
15) Ruskin Way
DURATION OF ORDER: from 30th May 2022 for a period of 18 months excluding notice 11 which will be in force for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388