Notice of Dredging Operations at Hamble Point Marina
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that dredging operations will take place at Hamble Point Marina, commencing 14 November 2022. These works are expected to be complete by 12 December 2022.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice 31 December 2022.
Marine Director and Harbour Master
Warsash SO31 9FR 31 October 2022
Contact:Jason Scott Marine Director and Harbour Master River Hamble Shore Road Warsash SO31 9FR