NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends to make an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Felix Road (Service Road), Gosport between its junction with Felix Road and its junction with Coombe Road.
2) Dauntsey Lane, Amport, Test Valley between its junction with Fyfield Road and its junction with Amesbury Road.
3) Myres Close, Swanmore, Winchester between its junction with Spring Lane until the road ends.
4) Chawton Park Road, Chawton, East Hampshire between its junction with Northfield Lane and its junction with Warren Road.
5) Webb Lane, Hayling Island, Havant between its junction with Grande Parade and its junction with Selsmore Road.
6) Rosemary Gardens, Blackwater, Hart between properties numbered 7 & 12 along Rosemary Gardens.
7) Liphook Road, Whitehill, East Hampshire between its junction with Forest Road and its junction with A325 Petersfield Road.
8) Southview Rise, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Old Odiham Road and its junction with Hawthorns.
9) Sandy Down Lane, Leckford, Test Valley between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Whitehall Road.
10) Malthouse Lane, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with Winston Avenue and its junction with Malthouse Lane Spur.
11) Lynch Lane, West Meon, Winchester between its junction with High Street and its junction with Station Road.
12) Fleet End Road, Fareham between its junction with Dibles Road and its junction with Hook Lane.
13) Freshwood Drive, Yateley, Hart between its junction with Whitley Road and its junction with Dungells Lane.
14) Hayden Lane, Warnford, Winchester between its junction with A32 Alton Road and its junction with Old Winchester Hill Lane.
15) Oaklands Road, Havant between its junction with Bellair Road until the road ends.
16) Marlborough Street, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with Marlborough Street Roundabout and its junction with Charlton Road.
17) Ashmoor Lane, Old Basing & Lychpit, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Pot Lane.
18) B3048 Forton, Longparish, Test Valley between its junction with The Middleway and a point approximately 135 Metres North-East from its junction with A303.
19) Nelson Street, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with B3007 Grosvenor Road and its junction with Short Street.
20) Chalton Lane, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with South Lane and its junction with A3.
21) Ryelaw Road, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with B3013 Reading Road South and its junction with Rounton Road.
22) Newton Lane, Newton Valence, East Hampshire between its junction with A32 Gosport Road and its junction with Shotters Lane.
23) Bartram Road, Totton, New Forest between its junction with Down’s Park Avenue and its junction with A35 Totton Bypass.
24) Bournemouth Road Roundabout/ Bournemouth Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh between 2 points approximately 135 Metres North and South of its junctions with Bournemouth Road Roundabout, including the Western side of the Roundabout between both of its junctions with Bournemouth Road.
25) Fryern Court Road, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with A338 Salisbury Road and its junction with Whitsbury Road.
26) Sunnyside, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Church Road and its junction with Branksomewood Road.
27) Anmore Road, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with B2150 Hambledon Road and a point approximately 320 Metres East of Soake Road.
28) A32 Wickham Road & M27 Junction 10 Off-Slip, Fareham between its junction with Knowle Roundabout, its junction with North Hill Roundabout and its junction with M27 Junction 10 Westbound.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION – To impose a 40 mph temporary speed restriction on the following road:
A30 London Road, Newnham, Basingstoke between its junction with Blackstocks Lane and its junction with Ashmoor Lane.
1) Felix Road, Melville Road, Coombe Road
2) Fyfield Road, Amesbury Road
4) A339, A31, Northfields Lane
5) Manor Road, Sea Grove Avenue, Selsmore Road
6) Rosemary Gardens
7) Forest Road, New Road, Petersfield Road
8) Greenfields Avenue, Old Odiham Road
9) A30, Whitehall Road
10) A340, Rowan Road, Fairlawn Road, Winston Avenue
11) High Street, A32, Station Road
12) Hook Lane, Little Abshot Road, Warsash Road
13) Dungells Lane, Tudor Drive, Whitley Road
14) A32, Station Road, Old Winchester Hill Lane
17) A30, Water End Lane, Pot Lane
18) A303, A3093, B3400, B3048
19) B3007, B3008, Lime Street, Alexandra Road, Barrack Road, B3007, High Street, Short Street
20) A3, New Barn Farm Lane, South Lane
21) Rounton Road, B3013
22) A32, Station Road, Hullam Lane
23) A35, Rumbridge Street, Eling Lane, Down’s Park Avenue
24) B3043, School Lane, Templars Way, Castle Lane, Botley Road
25) Whitsbury Road, Green Road, Road from Whitsbury Cross towards Outwick, Flood Street, Upper Street, A338
26) Church Road, Church Grove, Branksomewood Road
27) B2150, A3, Lovedean Lane, Day Lane, Broadway Lane
28) A32, A334, A3051, A27, A32
DURATION OF ORDER: from 28th August 2023 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
PATRICK BLOGG Director, Universal Services, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388
Email: [email protected]