NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Wainsford Road, Hordle, New Forest between its junction with Old Christchurch Road and a point approximately 170 Metres South.
2) Mapledurham Lane, Buriton, East Hampshire between both of its junctions with B2070 The Causeway.
3) Avondale Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Kevins Grove and its junction with Westover Road.
4) Up Street, North Waltham, Basingstoke between its junction with Chapel Street and its junction with Elizabethan Rise.
5) A3013 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Stockton Avenue and its junction with Westminster Close.
6) Bedford Drive, Fareham between its junction with Louis Road and its junction with Lynn Crescent.
7) Lyndhurst Road, Bransgore, New Forest between its junction with A35 Lyndhurst Road and its junction with Ringwood Road.
8) A30 London Road, Hook, Hart between its junction with Newnham Road and its junction with A287 Hook Common.
9) Old School Road, Hook, Hart between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Newnham Road.
10) Crows Nest Lane, Botley, Eastleigh between its junction with Maddoxford Lane and its junction with B3354 Winchester Road.
11) Horns Drove, Rownhams, Test Valley between its junction with Nutshalling Avenue and its junction with Balmoral Way.
12) River Way, Andover, Test Valley between its junction with Walworth Road and its junction with Tesco Entrance.
13) Cupernham Lane, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with Fishlake Meadows and its junction with A3090 Winchester Hill.
14) Botley Road, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with A3090 Winchester Road and its junction with Whitenap Lane.
15) Coldharbour, North Waltham, Basingstoke between its junction with Popham Lane until the road ends.
16) Green Lane, Stratfield Saye, Basingstoke between its junction with Mortimer Lane and a point approximately 200 Metres East.
17) Bransgore Gardens & Mount Pleasant Drive, Bransgore, New Forest between its junction with Burley Road until the road ends.
18) Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with A323 Fleet Road and its junction with B3013 Reading Road South.
19) West Street, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Strides Lane until the road ends.
20) Street Lane, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Green Lane and its junction with Ringwood Road.
21) Hale Purlieu & Woodgreen Common Road, Hale, New Forest between its junction with Hale Road and its junction with Hale Lane.
22) Oak Tree Farm Road, St Mary Bourne, Basingstoke between its junction with Egbury Castle Lane until the road ends.
23) A30 Brighton Hill Roundabout, Basingstoke between a point approximately 250 Metres along all junctions including; Western Way, A30 Winchester Road (North-East), The Harrow Way, Brighton Way, A30 Winchester Road (South-West) and Winchester Road.
24) Laurel Road, Fareham between its junction with Admirals Road and its junction with Home Rule Road.
ONE-WAY SUSPENSION – To suspend a one-way system on the following road:
Thorngate Way, Gosport the one-way system between South Cross Street and B3333 South Street will be suspended for the duration of the works.
3) Kent Road, B3010, Westover Road
4) Yew Tree Lane, Popham Lane, A30, Maidenthorn Lane
5) A323, B3010
6) Louis Road, Lynn Crescent
7) A35, Ringwood Road
8) A339, A33, B3349
9) A30, Newnham Road
10) Maddoxford Lane, B3354
11) A3057, Balmoral Way
12) A3093, A343
13) Sandy Lane, Braishfield Road, A3090
14) A3090, A27
16) Mortimer Lane, Fair Oak Lane
18) B3013, A323
20) Green Lane, Moortown Lane, Ringwood Road
21) Hale Lane, Hale Road
23) A) A30, Kempshott Lane, Buckskin Lane, B3400, Worting Roundabout, Ringway West, A30 B) A30, A339, Venture Roundabout, Grove Road, Golden Lion Roundabout, The Harrow Way, Viables Roundabout, Hatch Warren Way, Brighton Way, A30
24) Admirals Road, Locks Road, Home Rule Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 18th September 2023 for a period of 18 months. Item 23 is expected to operate in two separate closures, one followed by the other, Western and Eastern closures to allow the flow of traffic. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone enquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
PATRICK BLOGG Director, Universal Services, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388
Email: [email protected]