Notice of Dredging Operations at Hamble Point Marina 8 December 2023 –22 December 2023
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that dredging operations will commence at Mercury Marina on 8 Dec 2023. The expected completion date for these works is 22 Dec 2023 but will be weather dependent. NTRU 6 gives notice of dredging operations by the same contractor at Mercury Marina either side of this period.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved, particularly large spoil barges constrained by their draught, which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling ‘Hamble Harbour Radio’ on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this NTRU 31 December 2023.
Marine Director and Harbour Master
Warsash SO31 9FR 29 November 2023
Contact:Jason Scott Marine Director and Harbour Master River Hamble Shore Road Warsash SO31 9FR
Email: [email protected]