NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Hatchet Green, Hale, New Forest between properties known as The Old Dames School and White Rock.
2) Gore Road, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Albert Road and its junction with the county boundary.
3) Eastrop Way, Basingstoke between its junction with Festival Way and its junction with Eastrop Lane.
4) Churchill Way West, Basingstoke between its junction with A340 Ringway West – Northbound Carriageway and its junction with Buckskin Lane.
5) St Michael's Close, North Waltham, Basingstoke between its junction with Church Road and its termination.
6) Dennis Way (Loop), Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with Vinson Road and its termination.
TEMPORARY SPEED RESTRICTION: 30 miles per hour speed restriction will be
imposed on those length of the following road:
A30 London Road, Newnham, Basingstoke between its junction with Old School Road
and its junction with Crown Lane.
1) Hatchet Green, Hatchet Green
2) Festival Way, New Road, London Road, Eastrop Lane
3) Hatchet Green, Hatchet Green Road
4) Buckskin Lane, Pack Lane, A30, A340
5)6) None available
DURATION OF ORDER: from 9th April 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.