NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Quay Street Flyover, Fareham between its junction with A27 Western Way and its junction with A27 Eastern Way.
2) Salisbury Road, Abbotts Ann, Test Valley between its junction with Balksbury Hill and its junction with A343 Salisbury Road.
3) Watermans Lane, Dibden Purlieu, New Forest between its junction with Crete Cottages and its junction with Beaulieu Road.
4) Crete Road, Dibden Purlieu, New Forest between its junction with Crete Lane and its junction with Watermans Lane. .
5) Eling Hill, Eling, New Forest between its junction with Eling Lane and its junction with Jacobs Gutter Lane.
6) Boarhunt Road, Boarhunt, Winchester between its junction with Ham Lane and its junction with Ashley Down Lane.
1) A27 Western Way
2) A343 Salisbury Road, A303, Weyhill Road, Salisbury Road
3) Beaulieu Road, Roman Road, Butts Ash Lane, Arnwood Avenue, Heatherstone Avenue, Corbould Road
4) Crete Lane, Watermans Lane
5) Jacobs Gutter Lane, A326 Marchwood By-Pass, A35 Totton By-Pass, B3076 Rumbridge Street, Eling Lane
6) Boarhunt Road, B2177, James Calaghan Drive, Portsdown Hill Road, Downend Road, A27 (Delme Link), M27 Boarhunt Road Link Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 23rd April 2018 for a period of 18 months.(This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.)Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD