NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Church Lane West, Aldershot between its junction with Cargate Avenue and its junction with Winton Road.
2) Fivefields Road, Winchester between its junction with Nelson Road and its junction with Gordon Avenue.
3) Pitt Hill Lane, Hambledon, Winchester between its junction with Speltham Hill and its junction with Harrow Gate Lane.
4) Bent Lane, Hambledon, Winchester between its junction with Fareham Road and its junction with Hoe Street.
5) B3046 Alresford Road, Cheriton, Winchester between its junction with A272 Petersfield Road and its junction with Westfield Road.
6) The Green, Amport, Test Valley between its junction with Wiremead Lane and its junction with Keeper's Hill.
7) Cromwell Close, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Belle Vue Road and its termination.
8) Basing Road, Old basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Swing Swang Lane and its termination.
9) Brewells Lane, Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with St Patrick's Lane and a point 400 metres north thereof.
10) Old Odiham Road, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Church Street and its junction with Froyle Road.
11) Woodhouse Lane, Rowlands Castle, East Hampshire between its junction with Rowlands Castle Road and its junction with Woodhouse Road.
1) Church Lane West, B3007, Ayling Lane
2) Nelson Road, Gordon Avenue
3) Harrow Gate Lane, Rushmere Lane, Speltham Hill
4) Fareham Road, Hambledon Road, Cams Hill Lane, Hoe Street
6) Monxton Road, Roman Road, Green Lane, Keeper's Hill
7)8) None available
9) Brewells Lane, Reeds Lane, Rake Road, St Partick's Lane
10) Normandy Street, Orchard Lane, Draymans Way, High Street, Butts Road, Whitedown Lane, Pertuis Avenue, Basingstoke Road, New Odiham Road
11) Woodhouse Road, Rowlands Castle Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 21st of May 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.