NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Beckford Lane, Southwick , Winchester between points 25 metres either side of Beckford Bridge.
2) Forest Road, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with Ervills Road and its junction with Southwick Road.
3) Denmead Road/Bunkers Hill, Southwick, Winchester between its junction with High Street and its junction with Forest Road.
4) Grieg Close, Basingstoke between its junction with Sullivan Road and its termination.
5) Whitestones, Basingstoke between its junction with Danebury Road and its termination.
6) Ball Hill Road, East Woodhay, Basingstoke between its junction with Woolton Hill and its junction with Tile Barn Row.
7) Foxtail Drive, Dibden, New Forest between its junction with Partridge Road and a point 44 metres north-west.
8) Dixons Lane, Broughton, Test Valley between its junction with Hinwood Close and its termination.
9) Broughton Road, Broughton, Test Valley between its junction with A30 Salisbury Road and a point 100 metres south-west.
10) Highland Road, Aldershot, Rushmoor between its junction with Belle Vue Road and a point 40 metres south thereof.
11) Elson Road/St Thomas Road, Gosport between its junction with Ham Lane and its junction with Blenheim Gardens.
12) Heritage Way, Gosport between its junction with Grove Road and its junction with Gunners Way.
13) Priory Road, Gosport between its junction with Quay Lane and its junction with Elson Road/St Thomas Road.
14) Mill Lane, Steep, East Hampshire between its junction with Island Farm Lane and its junction with Ashford Lane.
1) Beckford Lane, Common Lane, Shoot Hill, Fareham Road, Forest Road, Apples Lane
2) Ervills Road, B2150, Southwick Road
3) Forest Road, Fareham Road, B2177, High Street
4)5)7)8) None available
6) Tile Barn Row , Woolton Hill
9) Broughton Road, High Street, School Lane, B3084, A30
10) Belle Vue Road, Holly Road, Highland Road
11) St Thomas Road, Grove Road, The Crossways, A32, Elson Road
12) Sealark Road, Grove Road, The Crossways, A32, Heritage Way
13) Priory Road, Green Lane, Heritage Way, Sealark Road, Grove Road, The Crossways, A32, Elson Road
14) Island Farm Lane, Ashford Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 9th July 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD