NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Church Lane, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Daniells Walk and its junctio with St Thomas Street.
2) Bolderwood Road, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Stoney Cross Plain Road and its junction with Janesmoor Plain Road .
3) Ajax Close, Chineham, Basingstoke between its southern-most junction with Cufaude Lane and its termination.
4) Galley Hill, Selborne, East Hampshire between its junction with B3006 Fountain Road and its junction with Hullam Lane.
5) Church Lane, Dogmersfield, Hart, between its junction with Chatter Alley (also known as Taplins Farm Lane) and its junction with the southern spur of Church Lane.
6) Oakhanger Road, Whitehill, East Hampshire between its junction with Hogmoor Road and its junction with B3002 Station Road.
7) Angel Meadows Footpath, Odiham, Hart between its junction with Angel Meadows and its northern-most termination.
1) Daniells Walk, Belmore Lane, Priestlands Place, Stanford Road, Queen Street, St Thomas Street.
2) Stonet Cross Plain Road, Janesmoor Plain Road.
3) None available.
4) Fountain Road, High Street, Selborne Road, Hall Lane, The Street, Shirnall Hill, Gosport Road, Station Road.
5) Pilcot Road, Church Lane southern spur.
6) Hogmoor Road, Firgrove Road, A325 Petersfield Road / High Street / Camp Road, B3002 Station Road.
7) Angel Meadows, Manley James Close, Addison Gardens Footpath.
DURATION OF ORDER: from 13th August 2018 for a period of 18 months (for 6 months in respect of item 7). (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD