NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Fox Lane, Eversley, Hart between its east and west junctions with B3272 Reading Road.
2) Cove Road, North Farnborough, Rushmoor between its roundabout junction with Prospect Road and its roundabout junction with Southwood Road.
3) Vyne Road, Sherborne St John, Basingstoke between its junction with Silchester Road and its junction with Elm Road.
4) The Avenue, Lasham between its junction with New Odiham Road and its junction with Basingstoke Road.
5) Old Salisbury Lane, Romsey Extra, Test Valley between its junction with Danes Road and its junction with B3084 Stanbridge Road.
6) Viney Road (Fork), Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Viney Road and its junction with Woodside Lane.
7) Waterditch Road, Bransgore, New Forest between its junction with Lyndhurst Road and its junction with Common Road.
8) Manley James Close / Addison Gardens Footpath, Odiham, Hart between its junction with Manley James Close and its junction with Addison Gardens.
9) Whitemoor Lane, Copythorne, New Forest between its junction with A31 Romsey Road and its junction with Winsor Road.
10) Pyotts Hill, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Bartons Lane and its junction with Coppice Pale.
11) Gravel Hill, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with C72 Chalton Lane and its junction with C78 Chalton Lane.
12) C78 Chalton Lane, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Green Lane and its junction with Gravel Hill.
13) Wonston Lane, Wonston, Winchester between its junction with Winchester Hill and its junction with Sutton Scotney Road.
14) Penrith Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Sarum Hill and its junction with Bramblys Drive.
15) B3349 Alton Road between its junction with High Street and its junction with Froyle Road.
16) Craydown Lane, Over Wallop, Test Valley between its junction with King Lane and its junction with Park Drove.
17) North Road, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with Lyndhurst Road and its termination.
1) B3272 Reading Road.
2) Southwood Road, A327 Summit Avenue, A327 Elles Road, A327 Meudon Avenue, A325 Farnborough Road, B3014 Victoria Road.
3) Elm Road, Aldermaston Road, West End, Bramley Road, Silchester Road.
4) New Odiham Road, Basingstoke Road.
5) Old Salisbury Lane, Danes Road, Romsey Road, Awbridge Hill, Stanbridge Lane.
6) Woodside Lane, Viney Lane
7) Lyndhurst Road, Hawthorn Road, Waterditch Road.
8) Manley James Close, London Road, Addison Gardens.
9) A31 Romsey Road, Pollards Moor Road, Winsor Road.
10) Bartons Lane, Great Binfields Road, A33 Reading Road, Lillymill Chine, Coppice Pale.
11 & 12) C78 Chalton Lane, Pertersfield Lane, Gravel Hill.
13) Winchester Hill, Sutton Scotney Road.
14) Sarum Hill, Winton Square, Winchester Road, Penrith Road.
15) The Avenue, Avenue Road, Alton Road, Weston Road, Bidden Road, The Street, Dunleys Hill, Western Cross.
16) King Lane, Station Road, Salisbury Hill, Andover Hill, Salisbury Road, Craydown Lane.
17) None available.
DURATION OF ORDER: from 20th August 2018 for a period of 18 months (except item 8 – for a period of 6 months). (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD