NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Hollam Drive, Fareham between its junction with Ranvilles Lane and its junction with Hollam Crescent.
2) Ranvilles Lane, Fareham between its junction with Hollam Drive and its junction with A27 Southampton Road.
3) Bullington Manor Lane, Upper Bullington, Test Valley between its junction with Bullington Lane and its junction with Lower Bullington Lane.
4) Partridge Avenue, Yateley, Hart between its both junctions with Aylesham Way.
5) Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with Aldershot Road and its junction with Hampton Close.
6) Home Farm Road, Hartley Wintney, Hart between its junction Elvetham Lane and its junction with Pale Lane.
7) St Neots Road, Eversley, Hart between its junction with Bramshill Road and its junction with Warbrook Lane.
8) Warbrook Lane, Eversley, Hart between its junction with St Neots Road and its junction with A327 Eversley Street. (this road will not be closed at the same time as St Neots Road)
9) Gorley Road, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Cowpitts Lane and its junction with Highwood. .
10) Maidenthorne Lane, North Waltham, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 Winchester Road and its junction with Barley View.
11) Drove Lane, New Alresford, Winchester between its junction with B3047 The Avenue and its junction with Abbotstone Road.
SUSPENSION OF 4 HOUR PARKING RESTRICTION AND PERMITTING OF UNRESTRICTED PARKING: that road and side of road as follows:
12) Cams Hill (also known as Wallington Shore Road) North East Side of the Road between a point adjacent to the south-eastern property boundary of Number 48 and a point 70 metres south-east thereof.
IMPOSITION OF NO WAITING AT ANY TIME: that road and side of road as follows:
13) Cams Hill (also known as Wallington Shore Road) South West Side of the Road between a point opposite the south-eastern property boundary of Number 48 and a point 94 metres south-east thereof.
1) Hollam Drive, Rowan Way, Peak Lane, A27, Ranvilles Lane
2) Ranvilles Lane, Harcourt Road, Rowan Way, Peak Lane, A27
3) Bullington Lane, Lower Bullington Lane
4) Bramling Avenue, Aylesham Way
5) Aldershot Road, Beacon Hill Road, Sandy Lane
6) Elvetham Lane, A30, A323, Pale Lane
7) Warbrook Lane, A327, Bramshill Road
8) A327, Bramshill Road, St Neots Road
9) Gorley Road, Ivy lane, A338, Old Salisbury Road, Northfield Road, Gorley Road
10) Winchester Road, Popham Lane, Yew Tree Road, Up Street, Maidenthorne Lane
11) Abbotstone Road, B3046, B3047
DURATION OF ORDER: from 31st December 2018 for a period of 18 months (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388