NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Doras Green, Crondall, Hart between its junction with Heath Lane and its junction with Crondall Lane.
2) Cranberry Walk Footpath, Blackwater & Hawley, Hart between its junction with Champion Close and its junction with Barberry Way/Medlar Drive.
3) Reading Road/Chineham By-Pass Link (East), Basingstoke between its roundabout junction with Thornhill Way (South) and its junction with A33 Reading Road.
4) B3046 Alresford Road, Cheriton, Winchester between its junction with The Pastures and its junction with Hill Houses Lane.
5) Upper and Lower Lanham Lane, Old Alresford, Winchester between its junction with Nettlebeds Lane and its junction with Ferney Lane.
6) B3078 Bridge Street, Fordingbride, New Forest between its junction with High Street and its junction with A338 Ringwood Slip Road.
7) St Leonards Road, Beaulieu, New Forest between its junction with Lymington Road and its junction with Sowley Lane.
1) Doras Green Lane, Crondall Lane, Dippenhall Street, Heath Lane
2) Cranberry Walk, Medlar Drive
3) Reading Road, Reading Road/Chineham By-Pass Link, A33 Reading Road
4) B3046, Spring Gardens, New Farm Road, Lady Croft Roundabout, A31, Hobbs Roundabout, A272, Cheriton Road, B3046
5) Nettlebeds Lane, Bighton Road, Chalky Hill, Heath Green Lane, Ferney Lane
6) Salisbury Street, Salisbury Road, Ringwood Road, A338 Salisbury Road
7) Lymington Road, Sowley Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th February 2019 for a period of 18 months period – except item 2 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388