NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) A339 Hackwood Road – Western Footway, Basingstoke between its junction with Grove Close and its junction with Camrose Way (Link).
2) Pleasant Hill, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with Willow Road and its junction with Millers Road.
3) Vicarage Road, Blackwater and Hawley, Hart between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Toad Lane.
4) Woolston Road, Havant between its junction with St Clares Avenue and and a point 85 metres north-west thereof. (entrance of Malmesbury Ward Nursing Home)
1) Hackwood Road Footway, Eastern Side
2) Millers Road, Swains Road, Willow Road
3) Vicarage Road, Fernhill Road, B3272, A30, Station Access
4) St Clares Avenue, Calshot Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 18th February 2019 for a period of 18 months - except item 1 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388