NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) School Lane, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with The Grove and its junction with Newtown Road.
2) Martin Road, Damerham, New Forest between its junction with High Street and its junction with Toyd Down (Tidpit Crossroads).
3) Middle Common Road, Lymington and Pennington, New Forest between its junction with Ramley Road and its junction with Upper Common Road.
4) Middle Common Road (Forks), Lymington and Pennington, New Forest between both junctions with Hazel Road and junctions with Middle Common Road (Spine).Please note items 3)4) closures will not happen at the same time.
5) Tilebarn Lane, Brockenhurst, New Forest between its junction with A337 Lymington Road and its junction with Latchmoor.
6) Royal Close, Basingstoke between its junction with Majestic Road and its termination.
7) Lyndhurst Drive, Basingstoke between its junction with Whitestones and its termination.
8) Westminster Close, Basingstoke between its junction with Worchester Avenue and its termination.
9) West Ham Lane – Cycle Track and Footpath, Basingstoke between its junction with Grafton Way and its junction with Wickes Access Road.
10) East Hill, Winchester between its junction with B3330 Chesil Street and its junction with Petersfield Road.
11) Bursledon Heights, Bursledon, Eastleigh between its junction with Long Lane and its termination.
12) The Leaway, Fareham between its both junctions with The Crossway.
13) Myrtle Drive, Blackwater and Hawley, Hart between its junction with Kingsway and its junction with Rosemary Lane.
14) Southbrook Road, Havant between its junction with A3023 Langstone Road and its junction with Longmead Gardens Link/Spur.
15) Woodbury Avenue, Havant between its junction with A3023 Langstone Road and its junction with Rectory Road.
ROAD TO BE SUBJECT TO 10 MILES PER HOUR SPEED RESTRICTION AND TO PROHIBITION OF OVERTAKING (FOR CONVOY WORKING): that part of the following road:
1) A3023 Langstone Road, Havant between its junction with B2149 Park Road South and its junction with Mill Lane.
1) The Grove, Sallys Water, Newtown Road
2) Martin Road, A354, Road Through Rockbourne, Rockbourne Lane
3) Upper Common Road, Ramley Road
4) Hazel Road, Ramley Road, Middle Common Road & Middle Common Road (Fork), Middle Common Road (Spine).
5) A337, Latchmoor
6)7)8)9)11)12) None available
10) B3330, B3404, Magdalen Hill, Alresford Road, Quarry Road
13) Myrtle Drive, Rosemary Lane, Kingsway
14)15) Southbrook Road, A3023 Langstone Road.
DURATION OF ORDER: from 11th March 2019 for a period of 18 months – except item 9 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388