NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Oak Tree Gardens, Hedge End, Eastleigh between its junction with Granada Road and its termintion.
2) Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with Tweseldown Road and its junction with Jubilee Drive.
3) Bidden Road, Odiham, Hart between its junction with West Street and its junction with Deptford Lane.
4) Westlyn Road, Pumber, Basingstoke between its junction with Heath Road and its termination.
5) A32 Droxford Road, Wickham, Winchester between its junction with Southwick Road and its junction with Bishops Wood Road.
6) A3057 Duttons Road (including Bridge), Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with B3398 Greatbridge Road and its junction with A3057 Malmesbury Road.
7) Seagull Lane, Emsworth, Havant between its junction with B2148 North Street and its termination.
8) Cheriton Close, Havant between its junction with Chalton Crescent and its termination.
9) The Crescent, Havant between its junction with Park Avenue and its junction with Park Road.
10) St James Close, Clanfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Green Lane and its termination.
1)4)7)8)10) None available
2) Sandy Lane, Tweseldown Road, Beacon Hill Road, Aldershot Road, The Verne
3) Deptford Lane, The Street, Hook Road, A287, B3349, Western Lane, West Street
5) B3035, B2177, A334
6) A3057, A3090, A27, Castle Lane, Templars Way, B3043, Hook Road, A3090, Cupernam Lane, Fishlake Meadows
9) Park Avenue, Park Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 8th April 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388