1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that maintenance dredging operations at Mercury Marina will start during the week commencing 22 April 2019. These works will be complete by 30 April 2019.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the vessels involved, particularly large spoil barges constrained by their draught, which may also transit the River during the hours of darkness.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice 30 April 2019.
Marine Director and Harbour Master
Warsash SO31 9FR 18 April 2019
Contact:Jason Scott Marine Director and Harbour Master River Hamble Shore Road Warsash SO31 9FR