NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Ayres Lane, Burghclere, Basingstoke between its junction with Ox Drove and its junction Heatherwold.
2) Down Street, Dummer, Basingstoke between its junction with Up Street and its junction with Glebe Close.
3) Farleigh Lane, Dummer, Basingstoke between its junction with Nutley Lane and its junction with Up Street.
4) A36 Redbridge Causeway Totton (WB), Totton and Eling, New Forest between its junction with A35 Totton Bypass and its junction with A36 Commercial Road.
5) Culford Avenue, Totton and Eling, New Forest between its junction with Culford Way and its junction with Kinross Road.
6) Dene Road, Ashurst and Colbury, New Forest between its junction with New Road and its junction with Dene Way.
7) Liphook Road, Headley, East Hampshire between its junction with Crabtree Gardens and its junction with Hilland Rise.
8) Honey Lane, Selborne, East Hampshire between its junction with Oakhanger Road and itsPriory Lane.
9) The Street, Farringdon, East Hampshire between its junction with Church Road and its junction with Crows Lane.
10) Wheely Down Road, Warnford, Winchester between its junction with A32 Alton Road and its junction with Sailors Lane.
11) Penjar Avenue, Havant between its junction with Ladybridge Road and its termination.
12) Long Copse Lane, Havant between its junction with Hollybank Lane and its junction with county boundary.
1) Heatherwold, Ox Drove
2) Down Street, A30, Up Street
3) Farleigh Road, Garlic Lane, Beggerwood Lane, Woodbury Road, A30, Down Street
4) A35 Totton Bypass, A35 Spicers Hill, A326, A336
5) Kinross Road, Rushington Avenue, Culford Way
6) New Road, Dene Way, Ashdene Road
7) Liphook Road, Hurlands Lane, Gentles Lane, Fullers Vale Road
8) Church Lane, Sotherington Lane, Selborne Road
9) Church Road, Crows Lane
10) A32, B3035, Beacon Hill Road, Sailors Lane
11) None available
12) Hollybank Lane, Southleigh Road, B2147, The Square, North Street, Long Copse Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 22nd April 2019 for a period of 18 months - except item for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388