TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS, COUNTYWIDE 2019 (No 14)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Desborough Road, Eastleigh between its junction with Grantham Road and its junction with Factory Road.
2) Rear Access Road (Nightingale Avenue), Eastleigh between its both junctions with Nightingale Avenue.
3) Hook Road, Greywell, Hart between its junction with A287 Farnham Road and its junction with Deptford Lane.
4) B3272 Reading Road, Eversley, Hart between its junction with Paul's Field and its junction with Fox Lane.
5) Dippenhall Road, Long Sutton, Hart between its junction with Well Lane and its junction with Montgomery Lane.
6) Binfields Close Footpath, Chineham, Basingstoke between its junction with Great Binfields Road and its termination.
7) Old Greywell Road, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke between its junction with Greywell Road and its termination.
8) Chapel Lane (including Long Leaze), St Mary Bourne, Basingstoke between its junction with B3048 Stoke Lane and its termination.
9) Ballatyne Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Mayfield Road and itstermination.
10) Upton Crescent, Nursling, Test Valley between its junction with Romsey Road and its termination.
11) B3048 Longparish Road, Longoarish, Test Valley between its junction with The Middleway and its junction with Southside Road.
12) East Street, Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with High Street and its junction with Titchfield Hill.
13) Migham Lane, Fordingbridge, New Forest between its junction with Hartbridge Drove and its junction with Fordingbridge Road.
14) Haglane Copse, Pennington, New Forest between its junction with A337 Milford Road and its termination.
15) Silver Hill, Winchester between its junction with Tanner Street and its junction with St Georges Street.
16) Tanner Street, Winchester between its junction with B3331 Friarsgate and its junction with Silver Hill.
17) Clewers Lane, Waltham Chase, Winchester between its junction with B2177 and its junction with Clewers Hill.
18) Anmore Road, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with Mill Road and its junction with Snake Road.
19) Waynflete Place, Stanmore, Winchester between its junction with Battery Hill and its termination.
20) Christchurch Road, Winchester between its junction with Ranelagh Road and its junction with Grafton Road.
21) Archery Lane Footway, Fareham between its junction with Archery Lane and its junction with Harrison Road.
1) Factory Road, Cranbury Road, Blenheim Road, Hamberlayne Road, Derby Road, Market Street, Crantham Road
2)7)8)9)10)19) None available
3) Deptford Lane, North Warnborough Street, B3349, A287
4) B3272, A327, A30
5) Well Road, Montgomery Lane
6) Great Binfields Road, Binfields Close Footpath, Binfields Close
11) The Middleway, B3400, B3048
12) A27, Southampton Hill
13) Harbridge Drove, Hillbury Road, Fordingbridge Road
14) A337, South Street, Wildbury Road
15) B3331, Tanner Street
16) B3331, Silver Hill
17) B2177, Clewers Hill
18) B2150, Milton Road, Lovedean Lane, Day Lane, Broadway Lane, Anmore Lane
20) Edgar Road
21) Osborn Road, Harrison Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 29th April 2019 for a period of 18 months period – except items 6, 21 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388