NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) A331 Blackwater Valley Road (SB), Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with A325 Farnborough Road/A331 Frimley On Road (county border) and its junction with A3011 Lynchford Road /A331 Off Slip Road.
2) Fernhill Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Chapel Lane Roundabout and its junction with Old Fernhill Road.
3) Sandy Lane, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Fernhill Road and its junction with Irvine Drive.
4) Chapel Lane, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with Hawley Road and its junction with Ratcliffe Road.
5) Foxes Lane Footpath (including Rixes footbridge), Wellow, Test Valley the entire length.
6) Church Lane/The Abbey, Romsey, Test Valley between its junction with Mill Lane and its junction with The Meads.
7) The Close, Hamble - Le – Rice, Eastleigh between its junction with Satchell Lane and its termnation.
8) Beech Close, Hamble – Le – Rice, Eastleigh between its junction with Beech Gardens and itstermination.
9) Swallow Square, Eastleigh between its junction with Kestrel Road and property No 4.
10) Upper Yardley Road (Spur), Hedge End, Eastleigh between its junction with Upper Yardley Road and its termination. (between property numbers 4 – 16)
11) Russell Way, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with B2146 Sussex Road and its termination.
12) Hartley Lane, Hartley Maudditt, East Hampshire between its junction with Oakhanger Road and its junction with Blanket Street.
13) Hartley Row Road, Hartley Wintney, Hart between its junction with Springwell Lane and its junction with Hulfords Lane.
14) Norris Hill Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Ively Road and its junction with Velmead Road.
15) Firgrove Road, Yateley, Hart between its junction with Kitts Croft Lane and its junction with Marsh Lane.
16) Award Road, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with Parson's Close and its junction with Elizabeth Drive.
17) Johnson Way, Church Crookham, Hart between its junction with Award Road and its junction with Basingbourne Road.
18) Branksomewood Road, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Victoria Hill Road and its junction with Fleet Road.
1) A331, A325, A3011
2) Chapel Lane, B3272, A325, Prospect Avenue, Prospect Road, Mayfield Road, Fernhill Road
3) Sandy Lane, Minley Road, Fernhill Road
4) B3272, A325, Prospect Avenue, Prospect Road, Mayfield Road, Fernhill Road, Chapel Lane
5)7)8)10)11) None available
6) Mill Lane, The Horsefair, Market Place, The Abbey, B3398, Church Street
9) Swallow Square
12) Oakhanger Road, Green Street, Worldham Hill, Cakers Lane, Blanket Street
13) Springwell Lane, Hares Lane, A30 London Road, Hulfords Lane
14) A323, Clubhouse Road, Alison's Road, A325, A3016, A287, B3013, A323
15) Firgrove Road, The Link, B3272, B3016
16) Elizabeth Drive, Rylaw Road, Reading Road South, Aldershot Road, Gally Hill Road, Ferndale Road
17) Basingbourne Road, Reading Road South, Aldershot Road, Gally Hill Road, Fernndale Road
18) Sunnyside, Church Road, Elvetham Road, A323, A3013
DURATION OF ORDER: from 6th May 2019 for a period of 18 months - except item 5 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388