The funding is to provide free holiday activities and healthy food for children in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM) during the Summer Holidays throughout Hampshire. The dates that this will take place are:
MONDAY 29TH JULY 2019 through to FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST 2019.
We require Ofsted registered providers who can offer children of working parents or children with additional needs in receipt of FSM's the opportunity of:
- Free all-day child care for up to 4 weeks, a minimum of seven hours per day
- Provide a free 2-course nutritional hot meal
- Commit to completing the Daily Mile, more information to follow
- Provide a weekly register of attendance of FSM children
In return the benefits to providers are:
- We will pay £35 a day for each child to be cared for, a minimum of seven hours per day
- Level 2 Mental Health Awareness Training - Free
- Free Level 2 Challenging Behaviour Training - Free
- First Aid Training and Food Hygiene
- Recognition of taking part in a DfE pilot project
Places will be limited per family only because we want as many families to benefit as possible. If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity please complete the Expression of Interest form attached by the 24th May at 12pm.