NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Ramsdean Lane, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Weston Lane and its junction with Twenty Ways Farm Lane.
2) Church Lane, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with A354 Salisbury Road and its junction with Martin Road.
3) Ivor Close, Fawley, New Forest between its junction with Southbourne Avenue and its termination.
4) Magazine Lane, Marchwood, New Forest between its junction with Ordnance Way and its termination.
5) Holm Close, Ringwood, New Forest between its junction with Croft Road and its junction with Holm Close (Spur).
6) Premier Way, Romsey Extra, Test Valley between its junction with Entrance of Premier Centre and its junction with Premier Way (Circle Spur).
7) Brickfield Lane, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh between its junction with Bournemouth Road and its junction with School Lane.
8) Crystal Way, Waterlooville, Havant between its junction with Tempest Avenue and its termination.
9) Wellesley Close, Waterlooville, Havant between its junction with Wellesley Close and its termination.
10) Vicarage Lane, Curdridge, Winchester between its junction with Botley Road and its junction with Wangfield Road.
11) Green Lane, Stratfield Saye, Basingstoke between its junction with Fair Oak Lane and its junction with Mill Lane.
12) Bowmonths Road, Tadley, Basingstoke between its junction with West Street and its junction with Giles Road.
13) A30 Southern Ringway West-Bound Exit Slip, Basingstoke between its junction with A30 Southern Ringway Overpass and its junction with A30 Black Dam Way.
14) A30 Southern Ringway East-Bound Entry Slip, Basingstoke between its junction with Old Common Road and its junction with A30 Southern Ringway Overpass.
15) Cow House Lane, Sydmonton, Basingstoke between its junction with White Hill and its junction with Adbury Lane.
1) Twenty Ways Farm Lane, Ramsdean Road, A272, Station Road, Tor Way, The Causeway
2) Martin Road, Blandford Road
3)4)8)9) None available
5) Holm Close, Butlers Lane, Gorley Road, Croft Road
6) Premier Centre Access Road
7) School Lane, Bournemouth Road
10) Wangfield Lane, B3035
11) Mill Lane, Fair Oak Lane
12) West Street, Rowan Road, Giles Road
13) A30 Southern Ringway, A30 Southern Ringway East - Bound Exit Slip – A30 Southern Ringway Overpass.
14) A30 Southern Ringway Overpass, A30 Southern Ringway West-Bound Entry Slip, East of Hackwood Road Roundabout
15) White Hill, Ecchinswell Road, Adbury Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 1st July 2019 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Contact:0300 555 1388