eDofE is the online portal for Duke of Edinburgh's Award members. Through eDofE you will:
- get leader approval for your activities
- log evidence for your activities
- get your DofE award approved
If your assessor writes in your Welcome Pack, upload a scan or photograph of the page to your account.
If you give your assessor your eDofE account number, they can upload evidence straight into your account.
Receiving your Award
To receive your Award:
- upload evidence that you have completed all sections
- have your evidence approved by your leader
Your Award will be sent to the Hampshire County Council DofE team for approval. If you are submitting a Gold Award, this will be sent to the national Duke of Edinburgh's Award team for approval.
eDofE support and resources
Didn't find what you were looking for? Speak to your DofE Adviser who will be able to help.