Open Bronze Training and Assessed Expedition
Monday 16th to Wednesday 18th August 2021 (New Forest)
This expedition will cover the training and assessment for your Bronze DofE Award.
- you will cover all the DofE Bronze expedition training framework
- your Bronze assessed expedition starts
- your Bronze assessed expedition resumes and concludes
Following the Government's roadmap, this expedition should be a residential (camping). However this depends on the Government roadmap out of COVID going to plan.
Hampshire Outdoors will provide group kit including tents, stoves, gas, maps and compasses.
The closing date for booking on this expedition is the 5th July 2021.
How to book your place
- If you want to sign up, you will need to be enrolled on a Bronze DofE programme
- Book online
- Send us an email if you have any further questions