Hampshire Outdoors AAP are an exceptional DofE expedition provider. They tailor it just right for our students and they have loved their expeditions. I thoroughly recommend them.Mr J Stevens, DofE Manager, Highcliffe School.
Hampshire Outdoors are thrilled to announce that we are now a DofE Approved Activity Provider for the Expedition and Residential section of the Award. Hampshire Outdoors pride ourselves on:
- Quality – we work on a 1:7 ratio of Expedition qualified staff
- Affordability – we charge £35 per person for all lowland level expeditions and £45 per person for expeditions in hill, moorland and mountainous terrain
- Inclusivity – we believe everyone should have the opportunity to take part in the Award - we will help you ensure the expedition is open to everyone wanting to take part
We would love the opportunity to be able to come and speak to you to discuss your expedition needs and as always, we are here to help.
- DofE Expedition Qualified staff at a ratio of 1:7 on Expedition
- All camping fees
- Evolve support and guidance if needed
- DofE nationally accredited assessors
- Support documents including; kit lists, route cards and maps
- After school drop in sessions
- Full admin support including all appropriate DofE forms
- Option to have "aims" presented to Hampshire Outdoors leaders
Bronze expeditions - from £70 per participant
Silver expeditions - from £105 per participant
Gold expeditions - from £180 per participant
Equipment - Hire all the group equipment you need for the expedition, including, tents, compasses, maps, stoves and fuel - £10 per participant.
Transport - Hampshire Outdoors can supply minibuses if required at cost price - price on application.
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions apply to all Expedition bookings with Hampshire Outdoors.
Phone: 01962 846193