Many courses have limited numbers so it is recommended that you book early. Around two weeks before the course, you will receive confirmation of your place and course details.
Download the Hampshire DofE Volunteer Training Courses Brochure
Required training courses
Advanced training courses
- Coordinating a DofE Centre
- DofE For All
- DofE Trainers Upgrade Training
- EAAS - Expedition Assessor Accreditation Scheme
- Expedition Supervisor Training (ETC)
- ITC Outdoor First Aid
- Outdoor Leader - Risk management in the outdoors
If you wish to cancel your place on a course, notify the Hampshire DofE office as soon as possible.
You will incur the full cost of the course if:
- you cancel less than two weeks before the course takes place
- you fail to attend a course you are booked on
We reserve the right to cancel a course should the numbers fail to reach the minimum required to make the course viable. Delegates will be notified of the cancellations, a transfer will be offered and a refund made.
Travel costs are the responsibility of the individual or their DofE centre. Discuss this with your DofE coordinator.