Expedition session plans
Download these resources to help you plan an expedition session. You can also download templates to create your own sessions.
- Countryside Code 1
- Countryside Code 2
- Environmental Issues
- Purpose Work
- Purpose Work (handout)
- What's the Point?
- What's the Point (handout)
- Walking with your Eyes Open
- Expedition Planning - Final Tips (handout)
- Expedition Planning - Tips for success
- Methods of Recording
- First Aid Kits
- Examples of Expedition Aims
- Volunteering session plan template
- Physical session plan template
- Skills session plan template
- Residential session plan template
- Choosing a valid Residential activity flow chart and checklist
- Expedition: session plan template
- Expedition: handout template
New Forest Airfield fact sheets
Resources from the New Forest National Park Association about wartime airfields in the New Forest.
- New Forest Airfields: East Boldre
- The Forest at War: RAF Stoney Cross
- The Forest at War: RAF Beaulieu
Expedition evidence forms
Keep track of training and expeditions with these evidence forms. Once completed, these forms can be uploaded to eDofE as evidence.
Useful instructions and guides for using the eDofE online portal.