Education Financial Services trainingWe provide a wide range of training opportunities designed to support the financial management and administration of schools. We deliver our training through a variety of methods including on-site visits, class based training and workshops.
- Areas covered include
- Operational support
- Strategic finance
- Financial planning software
- Integrated Business Centre (IBC) Portal
- Benefits of attending our training
- End-to-end process training incorporating transactional functionality
- Practical sessions with help and guidance in local venues
- View and work with your own school’s data
- Support staff with their professional development
- Ensure awareness of current issues
- Tailored for new or more experienced staff
- Bespoke/tailored learning
Bespoke learning and development outside of our core provision can be provided. We will discuss and agree the specification and charge for delivery in advance.
- How to book
Many of our courses are free to subscribing schools, however you don’t need to buy our services to access our high quality training.
All our courses are available for a one off fee. Email [email protected] if you would like further information.
Subscribing schools can obtain full course details and booking information via our customer website.
- Where to find the EFS Training Room
FM Meeting and Training Venue
Please report to Castle Avenue Reception, entrance opposite the Hampshire Hog statue outside the main Hampshire County Council offices on Winchester High Street. See building map.
If you are driving, see parking and car parks in Winchester. Please allow plenty of time and remember that facilities may be different in each car park so you may need cash or an app in order to pay for parking.