One day courseOne day course for Teachers and admin staff who are part of the Assessment team.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- Explore how SIMS assessment can be used to support the student assessment process in school
- Discover how the system can be used to monitor student performance
- Creating aspects
- Creating templates and marksheets
- Basic formulae in marksheets
- Information exchange using Microsoft Excel
- User-defined groups
- Marksheets functionality
Other booking information
Delegates should have a clear knowledge of the school’s assessment strategy, how data is currently collected and the formats in which assessment data is required to be produced within the school.
This course is run on demand. Please request the learning item and a course will be arranged when there is sufficient interest.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.