One day courseMicrosoft Office users who wish to develop existing Excel skills to an intermediate level.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Basic Excel skills or experience, or attendance on 'MCRS_12544CRS - Excel Level 1' course.
Course content and methodology
- Create and use more complex functions - Count, Countif, Countblank, If and Vlookup
- Use absolute and relative cell addressing
- Create and use name cells and ranges
- Create percentage calculations
- Create subtotals
- Design and create simple pivot tables
- Link Excel to Word
Other booking information
All attendees, including HCC staff, will be charged. Before booking, please ensure you have authorisation from your team/department budget manager.
Hampshire Constabulary staff are welcome to attend these courses but cannot book directly. Please complete the following form to obtain prior permission from your line manager:
Once permission is obtained please email HTLC.firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your authorised form.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.