One day course
For Microsoft Office users who wish to learn how to design, produce and format Excel spreadsheets, including simple mathematical formulae and functions.
Hampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- Customise Excel
- Navigate around Excel
- Create a basic spreadsheet
- Enter and format data – numbers, dates, text and currency
- Create and use custom lists
- Create simple arithmetical formula
- Use simple arithmetical functions
- Headers and footers
- Create and format a simple chart
- Printing and page formats
Other booking information
All attendees, including HCC staff, will be charged. Before booking, please ensure you have authorisation from your team/department budget manager.
Hampshire Constabulary staff are welcome to attend these courses but cannot book directly. Please complete the following form to obtain prior permission from your line manager:
Once permission is obtained please email HTLC.firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your authorised form.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.