One day courseSchool SENCO accompanied by a SIMS user.
Presented byHampshire IT Schools Trainer
A working knowledge of SIMS and an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and how it is managed in school would be useful.
Course content and methodology
- Adding pupils to SEN register
- Edit lookup tables
- Adding and maintaining review details, needs history, provision history and events
- Add linked Adults, Agents and Agencies
- Using pre-defined letters (review letters) and standard reports
- Managing pupils/students with Education Healthcare Plans (EHC)
- Set up alerts
- Homepage configuration
Other booking information
An understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and how it is managed in school would be useful.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.