One day courseAnyone who needs to manipulate text and graphics to produce eye-catching, effective publications, such as posters and newsletters.
Presented byHampshire IT eLearn eTeach
Course content and methodology
- Publisher overview
- The Publisher page – gridlines, ruler guides and work area
- Creating a publication from a blank page
- Insert and wrap text
- Insert and format graphics - clip art, photographs, word art and drawing objects
- Create and apply text styles
- Insert header and footer detail
- Copy fitting and spacing techniques
- Using design sets, templates and layouts
Other booking information
All attendees, including HCC staff, will be charged. Before booking, please ensure you have authorisation from your team/department budget manager.
Hampshire Constabulary staff are welcome to attend these courses but cannot book directly. Please complete the following form to obtain prior permission from your line manager:
Once permission is obtained please email HTLC.firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your authorised form.
Please note that lunch is not provided. Delegates will need to bring their own.
Telephone: 01962 718 600
Course provided by Hampshire Teaching and Leadership College.